Like Poetry Like Poetry

Nicely done!

The animation could use a bit of work, and sometimes the art styles within could feel a tad disjointed, but the story is well done. Also, you have some GREAT composition skills. Folks like you make good story boarders.

Kirby: Cake Adventure Kirby: Cake Adventure

Very fun!

Nice animation, funny, and a cool retro feel! All around a solid piece of flash work!

O.N.E. O.N.E.

WOAH

To be honest, the story didn't interest me very much, but the animatino was the most incredible I've ever seen in flash.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

EPIC

The moment I got my email of the top portal entries for the 18th, I knew this was going to be at the top. xD

A wonderful way to end a wonderful series. I watched this an uncountable amount of times. The animation, story, and music choice are all great.

Thank you very much for creating this series, Sambakza! I hope you guys continue doing flash in the future! ^^

~The Elephant's Lullaby~ ~The Elephant's Lullaby~

Has room to improbe, bu nice all the same

The backgrounds were gorgeous, but the characters themselves really felt disjointed with it. I mean, I know a character and its background are not going to be the same, but they felt like they were from two different worlds.

hott hetnea hott hetnea

This wasn't really a movie...

...more a random repeating graphic to support a song. I'm sorry, but all this really did was made me dizzy and worried I was gonna have a seisure.

Under Judgement Under Judgement

Haha!

Creative and relatable. I felt like I was going trough this when i submitted my first video here.

Max The Bee Max The Bee

Fad doesn't equal cool.

This flash doesn't make any sense. It's a random song with a random character and nothing to it. It doesn't cycle very well either.

Maxaroni5 responds:

HIGHPHIVE BUDDY

:D

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt3 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt3

Very nice, but has room for improvment

I felt the timing could have been a bit better in places. It felt a bit disjointed and awkward, esspecially with how much you did fade in/out. In general, awesome voices, though Sora sounded kinda old for the age he was in that game. Also, awesom job on the motion blurr.

cobra0528 responds:

Sorry about the fades, the manga didn't really give me much to tween between scenes. As for the voice, still nothing I can do about that

RWD: 017 RWD: 017

Meh....

The animation was quite choppy, and the art was nothing special. I will, howver, give you points on your coposition/cinemetography. That was nicely done.

Anigen responds:

i actually disagree there. in the beginning i thought the composition was good, but the way it ended up, it fucked up the timing on the animation because i used the storyboard as keys. the only thing i actually did right was make it as pretty as possible by adding a bunch of colors im not actually capable of doing and making a bunch of flashy backgrounds.

but i digress. thanks