wall-e game wall-e game

Hmmm

There's some nice details in the design, but the gameplay could use a bit more refinement. Overall, everything moves REALLY fast, and some parts are kinda glitchy/jagged.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Woah...

Wow, this is really challenging and fun! Great idea!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Woah...

This is incredibly fascinating, and scrolling through it surely envokes a sense of awe. Nice work!

Virtual Pet Virtual Pet

...

I'm sorry, but this game has a LOT of programming flaws and could use some improvement.

You seem to be more focused on not being blammed than improving from your summary (which I'd change, because otherwise you're gonna get a LOT of flames for saying you're mom thought it was good. It's a very noobish comment.)

If you get blammed, and I hate to say that you probably will because this needs a lot of work, use the critique people give you and use it to improve you're next work. If your plan is to give up if you don't do great the first tim, you have the wrong idea about flash and art in general.

klmai responds:

Ha i didnt get blammed :P! thanks for yer review!

Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun

Fun, with flaws

Great game. Simple, yet fast paced and fun. But everything just stoped on the last level for me. Not like, froze, but no more dough came even though I waited a while.

P.S. BRING THE NEW FILM TO THE US PLEASE.

Mind Cards Mind Cards

Very nice!

Good music, nice design, and a good way to warm up your brain. I highly enjoyed this. :)

Gravitat Gravitat

nice, but has improvement room

Very addictive with a nice design. Because of how long the game is, though, I REALLY wish there was a way to skip strait to the level you were last on if you leave the game and take a break.

Frantic Frantic

Oooh....

Simple controls, nice graphics and sound, and lots of explosions. Nothing overly new, but deffinatl well crafted and addictive.

Sushi Shef Sushi Shef

Not bad, not great, needs directions

You have to put clear instructions in your game.

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Creative, but bugged

Interesting and clever idea, but there's a glitch where if a character tries to go left and it can't, it may pass that movement to the next chapter when it dies. It can cause a lot of problems.